Bead glue application machine HM
Glue application machine for hot-melt adhesives
Used to apply beads of hot-melt adhesive on foam sheets and blocks. A defined adhesion of the sheet edge and individually adjustable internal adhesion is possible. Universally suitable for any materials in a rectangular or square sheet format.
- Precise and controlled adhesive application
- Efficient melting devices
- Choose between surface or frame coating
- Multi-line bead application system
- Maintenance-friendly design
- Intelligent control
- Mattress manufacturers, foam manufacturers
- PU foam, Visco foam, latex foam, textiles (from t = 10 mm)
- 1000 – 2000 mm, Option 2200 mm
- 800 – 2200 mm
- 10 – 300 mm
- up to 30 m/min.
- Lifting frame with manual or automatic height adjustment
- Melting unit
- 5–7 nozzles per glue head for bead application
- Glue heads can be installed as fixed, oscillating, or movable
- Corner drive glue head
- Siemens controls
- B-Con remote maintenance
- Intermittent or oscillating bead application
- Variable number of bead lines
- Programmable width and height adjustment
The quickly replaceable glue heads are attached suspended over the product to be processed. An integrated distribution system distributes the material flow to various glue nozzles. From these, the heated adhesive flows out as beads in a regulated manner. The product is covered with 5 to max. 7 neighboring adhesive bead lines per glue head. The glue heads are attached to a transverse profile. There are three options for this:
- Fixed: The individual glue heads can be freely positioned along the profile by slightly loosening the screw connections.
- Oscillating: Another profile is attached on guide rails on a transverse profile on the lifting frame. The sliding bearing profile can be stimulated to oscillate via a servomotor with appropriate translation of rotary to translational movement. The glue heads are fixed to this. The individual heads can be freely positioned along the profile by slightly loosening the screw connections.
- Movable: The glue heads are attached in a flexibly movable manner. Each glue head is equipped with a servomotor. Each head can be individually controlled and positioned via a rack and pinion system.
- Even bead application: The product is evenly covered in neighboring adhesive bead lines.
- Intermittent bead application: The nozzles are closed and re-opened in defined time intervals so that a dotted bead line pattern is created on the surface to be glued.
- Oscillating bead application: The glue heads of the surface application are laterally swung back and forth during the gluing process so that the glue is spread on the product in a sine curve pattern.
- Variable number of bead lines: The glue heads are equipped with an additional valve which is electrically controlled. This enables you to switch on just some of the nozzles instead of the entire nozzle row in a glue head. The number of beads per application line can also be varied within one production cycle.
Adjustment to product dimensions
- Automatic length, width, and height detection: The width of the sheet to be glued is automatically detected while gluing the front side by a sensor on the movable corner head. A sensor is attached to the conveyor belt in the glue tower to determine the length. The length is determined by the conveyor drive position monitoring. Successive varying sheet dimensions are possible in conjunction with the integrated height detection.
- Programmable height and width adjustment: The dimensions of the sheet to be glued can be entered and saved via the control panel. As a result, sheets which cannot be reliably measured due to their geometry and/or surface texture can still be glued. In addition, the cycle time can be reduced by eliminating the measurement.